- Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors
- Open living/dining/kitchen areas
- Chef’s kitchen with cherry cabinetry, granite counters, oversize breakfast bar, & sleek Bosch appliances
- Ample guest bedroom with adjacent full bath
- Stunning master bedroom with en suite marble bath, 2 closets, and full wall of windows
- Stacked 2 car hydraulic lift garage parking
- Phenomenal amenity package
- Professionally managed property with elevator
Open House: Sunday January 31 11am-12:30pm
This lively neighborhood is best known for its student population due to its close proximity to many colleges and universities. In recent years, a flood of immigrants and young professionals have taken an increasingly active role in the neighborhood. This melting pot of cultures creates one of the most energetic and diverse populations in Boston.
Apartment buildings in Allston/Brighton reflect traditional architecture, while the area is a lively youthful community filled with ethnic restaurants and great bars. Allston is where you want to be if you love people watching, great food and roaming among the many students and young professionals. Harvard Avenue, Commonwealth Avenue and Brighton Avenue host many of the restaurants and popular bars. The welcoming streets of Brighton are lined with condominiums and Multi-Family homes. A section of the neighborhood is largely single-family housing and consists of lovely Victorian architecture and is known as South Allston. This area manages to incorporate the rich Boston history with a modern lifestyle, making it one of the most captivating neighborhoods in the city.